Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Challenge 3

Hi everyone thank you all for all your fantastic entries I and the design team had a great time looking through all your fantastic creations.

Its now time to announce our Top 3 and Winner

TOP 3
No 6 - Elin
No 12 - Alison B
No 24 - Sue P


Congratulations please take your top 3 badge

Top 3 Badge


WINNERS

Winning a prize from Deedee Digis
No 7 - Jennifer G
Please see her blog for her make as not allowed to copy to blog by clicking on her name


and
Winning a prize from the stamping boutique
No 10 - Merlina
With this gorgeous make.

Congratulations please take your winners badge and e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize with winner crafty girls fortnight in subject line
and take your winners badge
Winner's Badge

Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsors
Deedee digis
and 
The Stamping Boutique

CHALLENGE 3
As Always our challenge is anything goes

Our sponsor  this fortnight
is the fantastic

Our design team have been busy creating and here are their fantastic makes


to follow


to follow



Using wordsearch brat birthday girl


Good luck everyone and look forward to seeing your entries

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for choosing my card for top 3. Congrats to all the winners ♥
    Have a wonderful week
    Hugs, Elin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me as winner. And congrats to all winners.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me as a winner! Wow, I'm so excited :) I'm emailing now. If you would like a picture of the card for your post (I'm not sure why you couldn't copy?) I'm happy to send it! Congrats to winners and Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me as a winner! Wow, I'm so excited :) I'm emailing now. If you would like a picture of the card for your post (I'm not sure why you couldn't copy?) I'm happy to send it! Congrats to winners and Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations by the Team very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and fabulous projects by your Design Team. Thank you for a fun challenge. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 picks! I'm totally chuffed and have put your badge on my sidebar. Congratulations to the other winners as well.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete